Sugar Loaf city tour and cable car from Rio
- Panoramic city tour from downtown Rio de Janeiro with a travel guide
- Perfect for those who only have a few hours to see Rio
- Cable car to Morro de Urca and up Sugar Loaf Mountain included
- Enjoy the view from Sugar Loaf to the Guanabara Bay and surrounding areas
Rio de Janeiro is a giant metropolis with many beautiful natural sites to see and hike. But it can also be overwhelming, busy and crowded. This tour offers to take you to some of the most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro in a few hours. No fuss, no muss, everything is taken care of, from pick-up at your hotel in the morning to the rides up and down the surrounding mountain.
On this tour you will:
- do a panoramic tour of downtown Rio passing by the Sambadrome
- stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral which was built in a pyramidal form with an internal diameter of 96m (314ft) and a height of 80m (262ft)
- familiarize yourself with traditional Cinelândia Square with its historical buildings
- see the Municipal Theater, the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts
- be taken to the neighborhood of Urca via the Aterro do Flamengo, where one of the largest symbols of the city is located: Sugar Loaf
- travel to Urca Hill by cable car, a vantage point 215m (700ft) high with beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands
- see the Rio-Niterói Bridge and Corcovado Mountain from up high
- take a second cable car up to the top, at 395m (1300ft) and enjoy splendid views of Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and several beaches of Niterói
- ... and more!
NOTE: this tour is included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Panoramic city tour
- Cable car ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Barra, Santa Teresa and Centro
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available daily at 8.00am
Meet one of the most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer). Enjoy ...
See some of Rio's most famous landmarks in 5 hours with this tour perfectly designed for those who h...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Rio de Janeiro is a giant metropolis with many beautiful landmarks that you won't want to miss. But ...
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
Spend some time getting to know the charming city of Buzios, made famous by French actress Brigitte ...
With an archipelago of more than 300 islands and countless beaches, the colonial town of Angra lies ...
The city of Rio de Janeiro, as well as having world-famous attractions, is home to secrets that not ...
Experience the chance not only to eat like a local, but also to cook like a local. In this 4-hour co...
There is no better way to get inside Rio’s Samba culture than this tour. Although the famous Carniva...