Capitoline Museums tickets
- Don't miss the museum complex dedicated to the history of ancient Rome
- Explore the oldest public museum in the world
- Admire statues, paintings, sculptures, inscriptions, jewelry, coins
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an important archeological and historical venue dedicated to ancient Rome.
Named after their location on the Capitoline hill, also centre of medieval Rome’s religious life, Capitoline Museums date back to 1471 when Pope Sixtus IV donated a collection of bronze statues.
Contained in three different buildings around one plaza, it has expanded over the years and now the collection holds ancient roman statues, inscriptions, jewel, coin collections and other items. One of the most important museums of Italy, it’s definitely worth a visit.
- Entrance ticket to the Capitoline Museums
- Temporary exhibitions
- Free of charge: children 0-5 years old, residents on the first Sunday of each month, residents under 18 years old, disabled people and helpers, tourist guides from the EU, journalists with professional card, university teachers and students of the humanities, conventions.
Piazza del Campidoglio 1 - 00186 Roma
- This ticket must be printed and presented at the entrance of the museum
- This is a daily ticket, which allows you to access the museum on the day you booked, at a time of your choice
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: entrance 16€ + booking fee 1€ + agency commission 3€
- Every day 9.30am-7.30pm
- Entrance closes 1 hour before closing time
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...