Guided tour of Galleria Borghese and of Villa Borghese gardens
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Galleria Borghese and the Villa's gardens with skip-the-line admission
- Admire Caravaggio's masterpieces and Bernini and Canova's magnificent sculptures
- Learn all you need to know about the museum and its art from your expert guide
Enjoy a guided walking tour of Galleria Borghese and the Villa's gardens with skip-the-line admission.
Get your ticket in advance and visit one of the world’s most beautiful art museums, hosting the works of extraordinary artists. Admire Caravaggio’s masterpieces, as “Young sick Bacchus” and “ Boy with a Basket of Fruit”, and Bernini and Canova’s magnificent sculptures’ collection including “Apollo and Daphne”, “David”, “The Rape of Proserpina” and “Paolina Bonaparte”. Of course, you also won’t miss out on Raffaello’s “Entombment of Christ”.
With the help of your expert guide, discover the secrets, stories and painting techniques concealed behind the masterpieces of one of the world’s most beautiful art museums.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
Piazzale Scipione Borghese, Roma, RM, Italia
Meet the coordinator with the "Loving Rome" sign at the main entrance
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour. Guests arriving after departure will miss the tour
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
- Meeting point in front of the main entrance of the Gallery 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip-the-line gro...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...