Skip the line guided tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
- Skip-the-line and save 2 hours to access the Vatican Museums
- Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
- See the incredible altar and marvel at La Pietà in the St. Peter's Basilica
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about, including Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which he painted to express to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it was a backbreaking feat of willpower – a fact you will understand after learning what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy no-wait access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy on your own the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance and reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-17 years): reduced
- Until the 2nd of November 2019: Via dei Corridori, 6, Rome
- From the 4th of November 2019: Viale Vaticano, 97, Rome
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- The service can be canceled up to 24 hours before the booked event
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users
The tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
- 10:15 am - English and Spanish
- 11:30 am - English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
- 1:00 pm - English, Spanish, French, Russian
- 2:15 pm - English and Spanish
- 3:15 pm - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Portuguese
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome,...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part in a unique experience: an opportunity to indulge in an exciting evening activity, located...
#*Tour del Coliseo y Antigua Roma - Español*___________________________________##Tarifas- **Adulto**...