The Doria Pamphilj Gallery with hosted entry
- Discover where the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection are kept
- Visit the Gallery, the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj with the oldest and most interesting history
- View paintings by Caravaggio, Tiziano, Raffaello and many others
Discover where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection is housed.
The Gallery is the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj with the oldest and most interesting history, woven with politics and unions between some of Rome's most important noble families.
Here you'll find a collection of art remarkable not only for the quality and value of its masterpieces but also because of their great number: paintings by Caravaggio, Tiziano, Raffaello and many others completely cover the walls of the apartments and fill the wings of the galleries.
- Entrance ticket with escorted entry
- 15 min Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Audioguide in Italian, French and English
- Children (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Roma RM, Italy.
Piazza della Minerva 71.
Every day at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm.
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Explore Rome away from the classic tourist trailsLong-running favorites like the Pantheon or Piazza ...