The Doria Pamphilj Gallery with hosted entry
- Discover where the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection are kept
- Visit the Gallery, the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj with the oldest and most interesting history
- View paintings by Caravaggio, Tiziano, Raffaello and many others
Discover where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection is housed.
The Gallery is the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj with the oldest and most interesting history, woven with politics and unions between some of Rome's most important noble families.
Here you'll find a collection of art remarkable not only for the quality and value of its masterpieces but also because of their great number: paintings by Caravaggio, Tiziano, Raffaello and many others completely cover the walls of the apartments and fill the wings of the galleries.
- Entrance ticket with escorted entry
- 15 min Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Audioguide in Italian, French and English
- Children (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Roma RM, Italy.
Piazza della Minerva 71.
Every day at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm.
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...