Tickets for Villa Adriana with audio guide
- Visit the residence of Emperor Hadrian on the outskirts of Rome
- Relive the court atmosphere back in 128 AD
- Admire the gardens, statues and architectural wonders
The full ticket costs 10 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros.
Organize your visit to Villa Adriana, residence at the gates of Rome, commissioned by the emperor Hadrian to host his court. Immersed in the fresh Triburtine countryside, Villa Adriana is a clear example of architectural and decorative evidence of the Greek and Egyptian world.
Your audio guide will help you discover the immense park, covering over 80 hectares, where magnificent Roman ruins, fountains, spas and eighteenth-century farmhouses arise. Discover the famous Maritime Theater, the Emperor's private accommodation, and the Canopus, a large rectangular pool surrounded by several sculptures.
- Entrance to Villa Adriana
- Audio guide
- Musement digital guide
- Guided tour
- EU citizens between the ages of 18 and 25
- EU and non-EU citizens under the age of 18
- Permanent or fixed-term teaching staff (by showing valid certification)
- Citizens residing in the municipalities of Tivoli, Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio da Sassola, Vicovaro
- Citizens residing in the municipality of Rome (ONLY on Mondays)
- On-duty EU tourist guides
- On-duty EU interpreters
- Employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism
- ICOM and ICCROM members
- Teachers and students enrolled in Architecture, Preservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and degree courses in literature or literary subjects with archaeological and historical-artistic programs from a university or academy of fine art and enrolled in the respective schools for continued education, specialization an to PhD students in these disciplines for all EU member countries (by showing valid certification)
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the previously mentioned disciplines
- High school art history teachers, students enrolled in art restoration schools, the Opificio delle pietre dure (Workshop of semi-precious stones), the Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico (Mosaic Restoration School)
- On-duty journalists in the Italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country (by showing valid certification)
- Disabled people and a family member or caregiver
Largo Marguerite Yourcenar, 1, 00010 Tivoli RM
- The audioguide is available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
- On the first Sunday of the month, entry is free
- In case of purchase at a reduced/free rate, a valid document must be presented at the ticket office, certifying the right to purchase at the discounted rate. In case of non-attestation, visitors can not be admitted to the site
- January: 8.30am-5.00pm
- February: 8.30am-6.00pm
- March: 8.30am-6.30pm until daylight saving time and from 8.30am-7.00pm from daylight saving time
- April: 8.30am-7.00pm
- From May to August: 8.30am-7.30pm
- September: 8.30am-7.00pm
- October: 8.30am-6.30pm until standard time and from 8.30am-5.00pm from standard time
- November-December: 8.30am-5.00pm
- The ticket office closes one hour earlier
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
- The full price ticket costs 13 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. Take advantage of a three-...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts and Catacombs tour that will take you to expl...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
The full ticket costs 8 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros.The Baths of Caracalla, also known a...
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
Discover a different side of the Eternal City on a ghostly night tour, after the sun has set and the...