Traditional food tour in Trastevere
- Enjoy a memorable dining experience in Rome
- Walk through the city and discover five of its best restaurants
- Taste typical specialties such as Carbonara, pizza and ice cream
This food and wine walking tour will lead you to discover Rome and its history through the most famous traditional dishes. Your expert guide will show you all the best restaurants, tell you about the dishes' preparation and give you some information about the eternal city and its millennial history.
During your Trastevere food tour you will taste some of the following specialties:
- Board of cheeses and cured meats with a glass of wine: taste different types of cheese accompanied by a glass of high-quality wine in a renowned location in the very center of Rome
- Roman pizza: the "scrocchiarella", the thin and crunchy Roman variation of pizza. The capital's main street food is impossible to replicate without the historical recipe. You'll taste one of the best in town inside an ancient boutique
- Pasta alla carbonara: the epitome of Roman cuisine, prepared with Italian bacon, pecorino cheese and black pepper. Taste the original version in one of the most important gourmet restaurants of Rome
- Hand-made biscuits: crunchy biscuits made with simple ingredients and characterized by an unforgettable taste! You will taste them in a 1920s biscuits' factory
- Artisanal ice cream: enjoy a cone of artisanal gelato prepared with natural ingredients and presented in delicious and unexpected flavors!
- Meal with one dish at each stop
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-12 years old): reduced
Via di Ponte Quattro capi, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
In front of "Sora Lella" restaurant
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per booking. The maximum number of participants is 10
- Please, inform about any food allergy or intolerance. You will be asked to provide this information at the moment of purchase. Vegetarian option is available
- From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am and at 5.00pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Admiring the beauty of Rome at sunset time is an unforgettable experience: famous monuments, majesti...
Explore Rome away from the classic tourist trailsLong-running favorites like the Pantheon or Piazza ...