This food and wine walking tour will lead you to discover Rome and its history through the most famous traditional dishes. Your expert guide will show you all the best restaurants, tell you about the dishes' preparation and give you some information about the eternal city and its millennial history.
During your Trastevere food tour you will taste some of the following specialties:
- Board of cheeses and cured meats with a glass of wine: taste different types of cheese accompanied by a glass of high-quality wine in a renowned location in the very center of Rome
- Roman pizza: the "scrocchiarella", the thin and crunchy Roman variation of pizza. The capital's main street food is impossible to replicate without the historical recipe. You'll taste one of the best in town inside an ancient boutique
- Pasta alla carbonara: the epitome of Roman cuisine, prepared with Italian bacon, pecorino cheese and black pepper. Taste the original version in one of the most important gourmet restaurants of Rome
- Hand-made biscuits: crunchy biscuits made with simple ingredients and characterized by an unforgettable taste! You will taste them in a 1920s biscuits' factory
- Artisanal ice cream: enjoy a cone of artisanal gelato prepared with natural ingredients and presented in delicious and unexpected flavors!