Experience Lapland: Ice fishing
- Experience ice fishing on a frozen lake
- Perfect for fishing enthusiasts
- Prepare your catch on the campfire
Rovaniemi has a wide selection of frozen rivers, rapids, lakes and ponds to fish from, making it an ideal location for fishing enthusiasts! Begin by heading onto a frozen lake in the middle of an Arctic forest. The ice gets very thick in winter, making it safe to walk and stand on. Here, you will be able to drill a hole in the lake and try your luck at catching a fish!
Afterwards, there will be a campfire in a snowy field for preparing the meal. The menu includes Lappish pork sausages and salmon. Any fish you catch can be tossed on the grill!
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Ice fishing equipment
- Ice fishing
- Snow campfire with salmon and a hot drink
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Departures daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 4.30pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
Get the best souvenir from your trip to Pyhä and take the perfect shot of the Aurora Borealis. This ...
Learn mountaineering with this workshop. Follow and complete the two modules equipment & rehearsal a...
Observe the northern lights in a unique way from the Aurora Nest, a heated glass cabin with a WIFI c...
Go on a two-day adventure in the wild woods of Finland to find brown bears in their natural habitat....
Give yourself a little treat with this relaxing Finnish experience. Take a quick shower and step int...