Full-day snowmobile safari in Arctic Circle forest
- A full-day safari for those who love snowmobiling
- Feel the power of your snowmobile while cruising through the majestic snow-covered Lappish forests
- Enjoy the Arctic wilderness and warm up by the campfire
Experience the beauty of Lapland during an all-day arctic snowmobile tour! Begin by quickly gathering your snow equipment and heading into the primaeval arctic forest. Once arrived, your snowmobile safari begins! Cruise through the Arctic forest until you reach the Arctic Wilderness cottage. Take a short break to warm up by the campfire and enjoy a savory fish soup served. Afterwards, you will continue with the safari and take a couple of stops in the most scenic locations to take photos in!
- Guide in English
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Snow bonfire lunch: fish soup, reindeer sandwich, hot drinks
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snowmobile ride 60-70 km
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Available daily from November to April
- Starting time 9.00am
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...