Silicon Valley Tech day tour
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see where technology began
- Bring your game-loving friends and family to see classics like Pac Man and Atari
- Check-in at Google and see the Facebook sign, two hotspots of Silicon Valley
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum. There, you’ll see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. You’ll also visit the Google Campus/gift shop, check-in at Facebook and see the famed Apple Campus.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from two San Francisco locations
- Transportation to/from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, and more
- Visit downtown Palo Alto and experience startup culture
- Meals: stops will be made to purchase food
- Guide gratiuty (optional)
- Children (12 and under)
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wednesday-Friday: 7.30am
- Saturday: 8.30am
- Choose pick-up from two locations: Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St) at 7:30am Wednesday-Friday and 8:30am on Saturdays, or Hilton Union Square (333 O'Farrell St) at 7:50am Wednesday-Friday and 8:50am on Saturdays
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...