Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You'll visit the Computer History Museum where you'll see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. You'll also visit the Google Campus & gift shop, check-in at Facebook and visit the newly constructed Apple Visitor's center, at Apple Campus, which is also a fully-stocked Apple Store.
Attractions & guided tours
Silicon Valley Tech day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see where technology began
- Bring your game-loving friends and family to see classics like Pac Man and Atari
- Check-in at Google and see the Facebook sign, two hotspots of Silicon Valley
What to expect
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from 2 San Francisco locations
- Transportation to/from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
What's not included
- Meals: stops will be made to purchase food
- Guide gratiuty (optional)
- Children (12 and under)
San Francisco, CA
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to your scheduled pick-up location.
What to remember
- Choose to be picked up from 2 of the following locations in San Francisco: Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf, 2500 Mason St or Hilton Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St
- Wednesday-Friday: 7.30am
- Saturday: 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.