Santorini cooking class and wine tasting tour
- Visit traditional wineries and enjoy unique wines of Santorini
- Learn how to cook traditional Santorini dishes with a local chef
- Savor your fresh-cooked meal together with your small group
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook delicious local dishes on a 6-hour cooking class and wine-tasting tour. Enjoy traditional Greek delights and learn about the culinary culture of the island.
The tour starts with a visit to a charming vineyard where you can learn about the distinctive means of wine production that makes Santorini’s wine world-famous. You’ll visit two traditional Santorini wineries, Boutari winery and Gavalas traditional winery, and taste the island’s signature wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Next, help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant and enjoy all the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson!
Cooking lesson menu:
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish that can be replaced with vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request)
- Pickup and drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (near cruise port)
- Visits of 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini
- Wine tasting of 8 different samples of wine
- English speaking, wine expert guide and a local chef
- Cooking lesson
- Full lunch and beverages
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries and brewery
Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included. Organize your pick-up before the tour by contacting your tour provider. Instructions will be provided on the voucher.
- This is a small group tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people
- Duration: 6,5 hours (Exact duration may vary)
- Tour is guided in English
- Departs from Monday to Sunday at 10.00am (starting time may vary depending on pickup location)
- Available from 1 April to 15 November
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...
Learn about the fascinating history of Santorini on a guided tour of the Akrotiri excavations, a pre...
Experience the beauty of Santorini at sunset. During this 5-hour deluxe catamaran cruise you will ge...
See Santorini in a day on this bus tour. Visit beautiful traditional villages, enjoy volcanic beache...
Spend the day sailing around on a catamaran: indulge in a delicious barbecue prepared onboard and un...
Depart from Piso Livadi and embark on a marvelous journey on the blue Aegean Sea to Santorini: enjoy...
One of the best ways to immerse yourself in Greek culture is by getting to know a bit more about the...
Mixing relaxation with exploration, this trip calls by ancient monasteries and idyllic mountain vill...
This is a single dive to one of the island's dive site only for certified divers. Maximum depth 30m ...
Only for certified divers. This is fun dive package of two dives , the ultimate way to save money is...