Santorini cooking class and wine tasting tour
- Visit traditional wineries and enjoy unique wines of Santorini
- Learn how to cook traditional Santorini dishes with a local chef
- Savor your fresh-cooked meal together with your small group
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook delicious local dishes on a 6-hour cooking class and wine-tasting tour. Enjoy traditional Greek delights and learn about the culinary culture of the island.
The tour starts with a visit to a charming vineyard where you can learn about the distinctive means of wine production that makes Santorini’s wine world-famous. You’ll visit two traditional Santorini wineries, Boutari winery and Gavalas traditional winery, and taste the island’s signature wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Next, help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant and enjoy all the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson!
Cooking lesson menu:
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish that can be replaced with vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request)
- Pickup and drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (near cruise port)
- Visits of 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini
- Wine tasting of 8 different samples of wine
- English speaking, wine expert guide and a local chef
- Cooking lesson
- Full lunch and beverages
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries and brewery
Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included. Organize your pick-up before the tour by contacting your tour provider. Instructions will be provided on the voucher.
- This is a small group tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people
- Duration: 6,5 hours (Exact duration may vary)
- Tour is guided in English
- Departs from Monday to Sunday at 10.00am (starting time may vary depending on pickup location)
- Available from 1 April to 15 November
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
One of the best ways to immerse yourself in Greek culture is by getting to know a bit more about the...
Spend the day sailing around on a catamaran: indulge in a delicious barbecue prepared onboard and un...
Join this scenic tour of Oia’s secret spots, and discover the charm of its buildings and scenic view...