Scratch beneath the surface in Naples, and you'll find Ancient Greece. This radioguide tour of delves into the city's myths and legends, from its foundation as the Greek colony of Parthenope to the days of Diego Maradona, whom your guide is named after. Learn about local traditions such as ‘pending coffee' and much more during two fascinating hours strolling through this open-air museum.
Excursions & day trips
Radio Guided Walking Tour of Naples Historic Centre
Language: German , English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Explore the historic old town of Naples while getting the lowdown on a radioguide
- Learn about the city's myths and legends, from its ancient Greek past to the present
- Discover Naples's top sights and find out why they make the city an open-air museum
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Audio headset guide
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo,
What to remember
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Admissions not included
- Transfers not included
- Food and drinks not included
- Dress appropriately – no shoulders or knees showing – when visiting religious buildings
TUI ITALIA S.R.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience