You will start the journey by passing by the Garden of Gethsemane and the Kidron Valley. You will then enter the Armenian Quarter of the Old City and head towards the restored Cardo, once a busy Byzantine thoroughfare. In the Jewish Quarter you will visit the Wailing Wall and see the holiest Jewish site in the world. Following the Via Dolorosa along the route Jesus took to his crucifixion at Golgotha. The Via Dolorosa leads to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest Christian site in the Old City. The tour of the Old City ends with a visit to the Christian and Muslim Quarter markets before driving through the Judean Desert. On the way you will pass the city of Jericho and arrive at the Dead Sea where we you can swim, relax and benefit from the rejuvenating natural minerals in the water, air and black Dead Sea mud.
Excursions & day trips
Jerusalem and the Dead Sea full-day tour from Tel Aviv
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a panoramic view of the Old City from the top of the Mount of Olives
- See the must-see sites of one of the holiest cities on earth
- Float in the Dead Sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Please wear some confortable shoes and bring some water with you
- Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after booking
- To swim in the Dead Sea bring bathing suits, sunscreen cream, hat, towel, thongs and flip-flops
Bein Harim Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience