Visit the Hague and experience the city’s atmosphere on two wheels. During the bike tour, your local guide will show you the essential highlights of The Hague.
What happened to the de Witt brothers again? Is The Hague actually a city? And what is the difference between Hagenaars and Hagenezen? These and many more questions will be answered during the tour. Your enthusiastic guide will not only introduce you to the city, but you will be overloaded with tips for the rest of your stay.
During the tour you will see:
- The Binnenhof
- The Lange Voorhout
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- St James' Church (de Grote Kerk or de Sint-Jacobskerk)
- Hotel des Indes
- The Passage
- The Gevangenpoort
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- The Old Town Hall (Oude Stadhuis)
- Haagse Harry
- The New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)