Trip to Edessa and Pozar
- Discover the enchanting Pozar Thermal Springs and enjoy its healing waters and the natural pools
- Shop at the local market and take home the best products of the region
- Visit Edessa and its stunning waterfalls
After being picked up at your hotel you'll be taken to the enchanting Pozar Thermal Springs: here, you'll have some free time to enjoy the healing waters and the natural pools before having your lunch at a picturesque village next to Pozar. Here, you'll get to taste traditional Greek traditional flavors and have a bit of time to do some shopping at the market, situated in the central square of the village: you can buy a variety of artisanal local products such as honey, jams, and much more.
Your last stop will be Edessa, with its stunning waterfalls, before heading back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip transport
- English-speaking trip attendant
- Travel insurance (during transportation)
- Entrance fee to the natural pools of the thermal springs (3€ approx. per person)
- The towel rental in case that you don’t have one with you (1.50€ per towel)
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this activity is not wheelchair accessible an it's not recommended for pregnant women
- Make sure to have a towel or a bathrobe with you before entering the water and after coming out of it
- Available lockers with key are situated in the area of the thermal springs so that you can store your personal belongings
- You can rent a towel directly on site (the cost is 1,50€ per towel)
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to enter the Thermal Springs
- This experience requires good weather: if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 am.
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s h...
You'll be picked up directly from your hotel and you'll first be taken to Dion, the religious center...
Grab the chance to discover one of the most secluded areas of Greece, the famous Athos peninsula. Em...
On this interactive discovery experience across Thessaloniki, you will solve riddles via a web app i...
Once part of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Greek port city has a rich history which...
Dinner in the historic center of Thessaloniki Welcome to a delicious dinner in the historic center o...