Alilaguna Transport from Marco Polo Airport to Venice City Centre
- Reach the center of Venice from the Marco Polo Airport
- Buy your one-way or roundtrip Alilaguna ticket: don't worry about transport
The Alilaguna navigation network is made up of five lines that connect the Marco Polo Airport to the center of Venice, along with Lido, Murano, and Punta Sabbioni.
You can choose between a one-way or roundtrip ticket.
- BLUE LINE: Marco Polo Airport - Murano Colonna - Fondamente Nove - Hospital - Basins - Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta - Arsenale - San Zaccaria Jolanda - Piazza San Marco - Zattere - Giudecca Hotel Hilton Molino Stucky - Maritime Station or vice versa
- ORANGE LINE: Marco Polo Airport - Fondamenta Nuove - Madonna dell'Orto - Guglie (Railway) - San Stae - Rialto - Sant'Angelo - Ca' Rezzonico - Santa Maria del Giglio - Piazza San Marco or vice versa
- RED LINE: Marco Polo Airport - Murano Museum - Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta - Giudecca Zitelle or vice versa (Seasonal line, operating from April to November)
- One-way or roundtrip Alilaguna Ticket
- Validate the ticket before boarding Alilaguna vehicles
- Tickets can be used on every Alilaguna line
- Return tickets also entitle you to a return journey within 30 days of validation of the outward journey. To use the return leg of the journey, the ticket must be reissued in the space provided
- Users in possession of booking vouchers are obliged to convert them with a regular ticket at the Alilaguna S.p.A. ticket offices as described in the travel documents.
- Voucher purchases must be used within 24 months from the date of purchase, except for products valid for a specific date: in this case, the date of validity indicates the exact date on which the purchased ticket must be used. Once in possession of the ticket, and before boarding, the user is required to validate it with the appropriate stamping machines. When these are not present, or when they are not working, the user is responsible for presenting the ticket to the inspectors or to the crew. The ticket must be kept for the entire route, once obliterated it is not transferable from one user to another and must be shown at the request of Alilaguna staff, or other staff with a regular identification document.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...