Chocolate Tasting in Venice
- Chocolate tasting in one of the most famous chocolate shops in Venice
- Handmade chocolate
- Venetian chocolate shops according to tradition
We’ve all heard about wine and food tastings, but how about a chocolate tasting?
From Monday to Saturday, from 11.00 to 16.00 you can taste the delicacy produced in our laboratory and traces the history of chocolate.
This experience is perfect for either you and your spouse or for a group of friends! Your mission is to discover the deliciousness that chocolate has to offer.
Dragées, chocolate covers, pralines and truffles are just some of the many products you will find - and taste! - in this wonderful shop!
- Tasting of Dragées, chocolate covers (4/5 pieces), pralines or truffles (3 pieces), chocolate beans and hot or cold chocolate to drink, depending on season, (in total about 10 pieces per person)
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Guide or assistance
- Min. 2 pax
- No dogs allowed
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and the refund will be provided
- Every day except for Sundays
- At 11.00, 14.00, 16.00
- This tasting takes approximately 40/45 minutes
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
An unforgettable experience that will open your eyes to the fascinating world of manufacturing and g...
Meet your local guide in the center of Venice and with a short 15-minute walk through the hidden str...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...