Yummy Venetian cooking class
- Professional cooking class with an award-winning chef!
- Learn how to prepare some real Venetian Food
- Your lesson will take place in the picturesque district of Venice
In this wonderful city of Venice, professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for Venetian food! She prepares meals with fresh and high-quality ingredients. The class will take place in her lovely house in Campo Santa Margherita, one of the most picturesque squares of Venice. While Carolyn explains the menu, you will taste a glass of local sparkling wine! The menu that you will prepare is made with fresh handmade pasta seasoned with yummy sauce (with vegetables, meat or both!). At the end, you will become a pastry chef, creating a tasty crema pasticcera (pastry cream) to go with Venetian cookies! This amazing experience will end in the dining room (or on the terrace during the summer) where you can sit and taste your own dishes! During the meal you will chat over a glass of wine with Carolyn and the other participants!
Learn to cook real Venetian dishes following the Italian style using ingredients from the traditional city markets or from the islands of the northern lagoon!
- Cooking items
- Drinks (water and wine)
- Expert chef
Campo Santa Margherita, 30100 Venezia VE
At the monument with the red pole. Carolyn will meet you there, with a “Cooking Class” sign to take you up to her kitchen.
- Children can partecipate only if they are over 10 years old
- bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Maximum 6 people per class
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- In case of food intolerance, please communicate in advance and the chef will check if the lesson is still suitable for you
- The lesson is not totally accessible for wheelchairs users of people with walking disabilities
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before
- From April to October the meal will be served outside on the terrace that overlooks the square (only if the weather is good)
- From Monday to Friday at 10.30am. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- The tour does not operate on these dates:
- 24 December to 7 January
- 1, 4, 5 and 6 March 2019
- 19 to 26 April 2019
- 20 to 24 May 2019
- 12 to 30 August 2019
- 5 and 6 September 2019
- 1, 21 and 28 November 2019
A single day. A unique opportunity. Discover Venice and its two small islands along with the most in...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...
Padua's history, culture and traditions turned it into one of the most charming and picturesque citi...
The purpose of this itinerary is to approach the Armenian culture and the historical presence in Ven...
Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble, taking a Gondola ride, crossing the Grand Canal to arrive...