Full day bus tour to Bratislava from Vienna with Lunch
- Relax and enjoy the scenery on the ride to Bratislava
- Explore the city at your leisure
- Gain a new perspective of Slovakia’s capital while on a guided tour
- Dine on Slovakian cuisine for lunch
Located only one hour drive from Vienna, Bratislava is easily reached by bus, so why not take the advantage and make one day trip to Slovakian capital city?
The bus departs from Vienna at 09:30 AM from Erdberg and arrives at the center of Bratislava at 10:15 AM. At noon, you will meet your guide in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel and embark on a one-hour walking city tour of Bratislava. See for yourself the main highlights of the Slovakian capital, including St. Martin's Cathedral and the 13th century Michalska Gate!
After the city tour, you will be taken to the restaurant for a traditional Slovakian lunch of two courses.
In the afternoon, you will have more free time to spend in the city center of Bratislava. Explore the city at your leisure and buy the traditional handmade gifts in the square. After a day of sightseeeing, you depart from Bratislava at 5:30 PM (bus stop Novy Most).
- Snack of coffee and cake at the end of the tour
- Guided walking tour of Bratislava (guide service only in Bratislava)
- Tour by bus from Vienna to Bratislava and back
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up
- Children younger than 2 years old are free
- Reduced price for children 3-10 years old
- Reduced price for students 11-24 years old
Bus station at Vienna, VIB Erdberg – Erdbergstrasse 200/A – BLAGUSS BUS.
The meeting point for the guided tour in Bratislava: Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Hviezdoslavovo Namestie 3, Bratislava.
- A valid ISIC card is required for student rate.
- Bus departs daily from Erdberg in Vienna at 9:30 AM
- Departure from Bratislava at 5:30 PM
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes early at the points of departure and arrival
Vienna is located only one hour from Bratislava - so take the advantage and make one day trip to Slo...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see m...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
Start ist bei unserem Meetingpoint, über den Stadtpark und durch die wunderschönen Weinanbaugebiete ...
The Mozart Ensemble Vienna invites you to a moving and unforgettable concert at Mozart's first house...