Zagreb downtown walking tour
- Join the perfect early evening walking tour through Zagreb Downtown!
- Avoid the summer heat and stroll through the city parks
- Get to know the most famous buildings in the town and their historical significance
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nature and architecture. Zagreb Downtown provides all citizens and visitors with libraries, museums, cafes, restaurants, theaters, faculties and academies, botanical gardens and parks, which is why it has been named “green horseshoe”.
Accompanied by a local guide relax in the shade of trees, with the murmur of fountains and birds singing. Let the guide introduce you to the amazing history of the Art Pavilion, the legacy of Strossmayer, the history of the arrival of Croats to this area, and the battles of the first Croatian king.
Walk through the botanical garden - a small oasis of nature in the heart of the city and continue with the tour to get to know the building of the Croatian State Archives, the great art museum of Mimara, the building of the Music Academy - a wonderful example of modern Croatian architecture and the magnificent Croatian National Theater.
Do not miss this opportunity to take an easy stroll through the parks and streets of Zagreb Downtown, learn some of the history of the Croatian people and the city of Zagreb.
- Walking tour of Zagreb Downtown
- Local, licensed guide
- Visits to the museums and galleries
- Meals and drinks
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Meet your guide in Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11.
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events in the city
- Daily at 6.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Go back to the ancient Roman Empire with our expert guides on this great walking tour of the histori...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Think you can trust your senses? Think again. The Museum of Senses Split is a wonderland of head-scr...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...