Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and learn more about this beloved NYC landmark. Along the way you’ll be able to admire views of the Manhattan skyline before reaching DUMBO, a trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn. Pass chic boutiques, tasty pastry shops, renowned pizzerias, stylish art galleries, and scenic waterfront views.
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross it
- View the famous and beautiful NYC Skyline from Brooklyn
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Infants (ages 0-4): free admission (no ticket required)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007
Meet your guide at the steps in front of the Tweed Courthouse, located between Broadway and Centre Streets.
What to remember
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- The tour ends in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Inside Out Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.