One of the most drastically changed areas in New York City today. From an industrial district that fed millions to the pinnacle of the New York art, leisure, foodie, and fashion scene, visit one of the most fascinating ever-changing historic areas of New York City.
Meatpacking District, Chelsea Market and the Highline walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the world-famous Chelsea Market
- See the Highline, a unique elevated public park
- Learn about the history of NYC’s Meatpacking District
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
210 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue by Chelsea Market
What to remember
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the office
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Highline access is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Tour begins at 10.00 am
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
Top Dog Tours: NYC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.