The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the greatest museums in New York. Your trusty and knowledgeable guide will escort you through this private museum tour and will enlighten you with facts on history and works of art. The Met houses display an array of artifacts coming from Ancient Greece, Egypt, and modern art from Europe. The tour starts off at the Great Hall before moving to the museum’s most notable galleries. With stops at the Medieval Gallery, the American and European wings you’ll see and learn about various iconic painters and paintings.
Private Metropolitan Museum of Art skip-the-line guided tour
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Gain all the insight knowledge with this awesome private tour
- Explore centuries of art from around the world on a small group
- Skip the long lines to the Met with a pre-reserved ticket
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 0-9)
- Youth (ages 10-17)
East Dr, New York, NY 10028, USA
Please meet by the Information Desk in front of the Egyptian Pharaoh statue, in the Great Hall of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
What to remember
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management.
- When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Babylon Tours Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review