Get ready to explore the gorgeous High Line, a top highlight of New York and in the world! You'll also get the chance to check out Greenwich Village where you can satisfy your taste buds. This is New York City’s quintessential neighborhood, packed with culinary treasures that pay homage to its historic roots and storied traditions. You'll be meandering through shaded, brownstone-lined streets while learning how “The Village” became the epicenter of the bohemian and counterculture movements. You'll also get to enjoy a delicious lunch you will never forget. Finally, get to know Downtown's unique and modern history as you explore and meander through this bustling area!
The High Line Tour, Historic Downtown and Greenwich Village food tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know the Big Apple's alluring modern history
- Escape the city's bustling atmosphere and head over to an urban oasis!
- Taste classic New York City flavors
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour Guide
- Food at five different spots - please come hungry!
What's not included
- Additional food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
New York, USA
Please meet at the Elevator entrance at 500 West 30th St, between 10th & 11th Aves.
What to remember
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothing and shoes
- Please bring an umbrella in case of rain
- Don't forget your camera!
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy-free or gluten-free diets)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Manhattan Walking Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.