Private walking tour of Bordeaux
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
Ideally designed for a first visit, you will discover the emblematic monuments of the city of Bordeaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide will show you the Grand Théâtre, the alleys of Tourny, the water mirror, the Place de la Bourse, the Place du Parlement, the Place Saint-Pierre, the Saint-André cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville...
Bordeaux is home to one of the largest collections of 18th-century architecture in Europe. Naturally, as a center of one of the most famous wine-growing regions in the world, your guide will discuss the theme and be able to recommend wine bars where you can taste some great wines after your visit. The visit can be personalized according to your interests. If you have a specific request, please let us know when you make your reservation.
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
2 Place de la Comédie, Bordeaux, France
Meet in front of the Grand Théâtre, 2 Place de la Comédie.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group from 1 to 30 people
- Every day
- From 1 april to 31 october : departure from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 march : departure from 9.00 am to 5.00pm
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bordeaux's city center, you will solve riddles via a...
During the visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Chât...
During this visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Châ...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...
Come and discover the Bordeaux vineyard, one of the most famous in the world, in all simplicity. Eac...