Excursions & day trips
Mont Saint-Michel private guided tour from Caen
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Do this because
- Marvel at what is referred to as “the wonder of the Western world”
- Learn about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage site from an expert local guide
- Discover how this island was dedicated more than a thousand years ago to archangel Michael
- Delve into more than a thousand years of French and European history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private guided tour
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation in Caen or within 30 Kms radius
- Snacks and water in the air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Abbey of the Mont St Michel
- Professional art historian guide
What's not included
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience