Sintra and Cascais small group full-day tour from Lisbon
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra, and discover the whimsical architecture of the town center and Sintra Natural Park.
Your journey to the royal village of Sintra begins with a hassle-free morning pickup at meeting points in the Lisbon area. After pick-up, you get straight to Sintra, a magical, mountainous villa where all monuments have a majestic architecture full of stories and mysteries. Stunning gardens, centenary trees and ancient castles await you! Head to the top of Serra de Sintra, 500 meters above sea level, to visit the Palace of Pena. This building is a mixture of Moorish and Manueline, architecture and is definitely a must-see in Sintra! Hear the romantic story of the palace, and feel like a real member of the Portuguese Royal Family.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (not included). Then start the second part of this wonderful adventure traveling to one of the most marvelous views in all of Portugal - the westernmost point of Continental Europe - Cabo da Roca. This place, where the land ends and the sea begins, mastering the turbulent waters up to 140m high crashing loudly against the rocks, offers a beautiful view of the wild coastline. Get your camera ready because Cabo da Roca is a real-life postcard!
You will pass by the stunning beaches of Cascais, including Praia do Guincho, the most scenic beach on the Lisbon coastline. En route to Cascais, experience the mystery of the "Devil's Mouth” cave, created by the crashing of the waves on the rocky bluff. Stop in the elegant resort town of Cascais, a once quiet fishing village that was discovered by the European nobility for its idyllic setting, and became a favorite destination for the international jet set thereafter. Stroll along the harbor, before transferring back to Lisbon. The drive will take you along the Marginal Avenue, a winding waterfront road with sweeping views of the Tagus River and the Atlantic Ocean. At the end of our day of guaranteed adventures you'll be dropped off back your original starting point - relax on your ride back to Lisbon.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infants: reduced
- Children: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
1. Pick up at Fado Museum. Time: 8:30 am. Adress: Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, 1100-139 Lisboa.
2. Pick up at Hotel Mundial. Time: 8:30 am. Adress: Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa.
3. Pick up at VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel. Time: 8:45 am. Adress: Praça dos Restauradores 24, 1250-187 Lisboa.
4. Pick up at Bairro Alto Hotel. Time: 8:45 am. Adress: Praça Luís de Camões 2, 1200-243 Lisboa.
5. Pick up at Fenix Lisboa Hotel. Time: 9:00 am. Adress: Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1269-133 Lisboa.
6. Pick up at Hotel Tivoli Oriente. Time: 9:15 am. Adress: Av. D. João II - Parcela 1.14 Lote 3, Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisboa.
Every day with pick-up from 8.30am to 9.15am
Following pick-up at a meeting point in central Lisbon, head across the scenic natural landscapes of...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon....
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Discover the best of Lisbon and Sintra!Spend several hours discovering Lisbon. You will begin by cro...
This option was created thinking of the diversity of experiences, taking you to the main areas of in...
Sintra, the Moon’s Hill, is one of those places full of magic and mystery where nature and man combi...
Sintra is mysterious and reveals itself from afar! Appreciate the glamorous village and its verdant ...
You start the tour crossing the 25th of April Bridge direction to Cristo Rei. Then you come back to ...
A fun & eccentric mix between a tour and a bar hop! Our guides will show you the best local bars, wh...