Sintra & Cabo da Roca Passport
- Visit the romantic town of Sintra at your own pace
- Explore stunning places such as Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno
Travel comfortably to the romantic town of Sintra, where you will be able to access the main Scotturb lines passing through the main points of interest in Sintra and Cascais.
Choose what you would like to see: from palaces to breathtaking landscapes like Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno, in Cascais. Visit Sintra at your own pace and don't forget to try the famous Travesseiro and Queijada!
- Round-trip ticket for the same day
- Access to main Scotturb lines (400, 417, 418, 434, 435, 483, 433)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Children 4-10: reduced
Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisbon
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver to be exchanged for a ticket
June to September:
- From Praça da Figueira at 9.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- From Sintra: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 6.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...