Sintra & Cabo da Roca Passport
- Visit the romantic town of Sintra at your own pace
- Explore stunning places such as Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno
Travel comfortably to the romantic town of Sintra, where you will be able to access the main Scotturb lines passing through the main points of interest in Sintra and Cascais.
Choose what you would like to see: from palaces to breathtaking landscapes like Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno, in Cascais. Visit Sintra at your own pace and don't forget to try the famous Travesseiro and Queijada!
- Round-trip ticket for the same day
- Access to main Scotturb lines (400, 417, 418, 434, 435, 483, 433)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Children 4-10: reduced
Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisbon
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver to be exchanged for a ticket
June to September:
- From Praça da Figueira at 9.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- From Sintra: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 6.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...