Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with Entries and 2-Course Lunch
- Small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests
- Explore the Queen’s royal residence of Windsor Castle
- Entry to the 5,000-year-old monument of Stonehenge
- Indulge in a delicious 2-course lunch at Stonehenge
- Return transportation on a luxury air-conditioned coach included
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attractions – Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. This extra special tour gives you more one on one with your guide so be prepared to ask as many questions as you like!
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favorite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks (valid until 31st March 2020)
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- On 18th May 2019, Windsor Castle will be closed. On 21st April 2019, Windsor Castle will not open until 1pm
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 6:00 pm
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Wind...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Start your tour with a skip-the-line and early entrance into the Jewel House where, standing inside ...
Westminster Abbey is one of the world’s great churches, and for 1000 years has been the site of roya...
Travel down the Thames and admire some of London’s best sights from the water - including the London...
Enioy a small group tour of Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge - with a maximum of 17 guests you'll have a...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The most unique way to see London at night, on-board actors and technical trickery combine to create...
On this 2.5 hour semi-private guided walking tour, you and up to 8 other guests will trace the City’...