Windsor Castle half day tour from London
- Explore Windsor Castle during this morning tour
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your ticket allows entrance to the castle, so you can see for yourself the splendour of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
Londra SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...
Whether you just like The Beatles music or are an absolute super fan, this tour is for you. Join you...