Whether you're making a delicious starter or a hearty main dish, meatballs are the perfect recipe loved by adults and children alike. They seem so simple, but the difference between an average meatball and a great one is enormous. As we say in Italy, 'Mamma knows best', and when it comes to meatballs, mamma's recipe is the only choice. Learn how to make Polpette just like an Italian, using precious family recipes and techniques passed down through the generations.
Advanced online masterclass on meatballs
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an experience from home thanks to this private digital cooking class
- Learn more about the art of meatballs making with an expert cook
- Prepare delicious Polpette following the traditional Italian recipe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Cookbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment (each Cesarina ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment)
What to remember
- The masterclass will take place on Skype. Please provide your email address at the moment of purchase to receive the cookbook and instructions to access your class
- The online cooking classes are private and, in the same booking, you can add up to 4 passes. Passes correspond to the number of skype accounts connected and not to the actual number of people who will participate in the cooking class. For example, 2 or more people living in the same house will only have to buy 1 pass because they will only use one skype account. If you wish to share this experience with a couple of friends living in another house you will need to buy two passes
- Every day
- Every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 10.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.