Ancient Rome self-balancing scooter Tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day at 9.30 am, 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the magnificent Piazza Navona and visit the Pantheon
- Visit an ancient marble ‘face', and find out why it's called the Mouth of Truth
- Admire sights of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill
- Stop for photos in front of the Colosseum and hear tales of its gruesome gladiator battles
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 30-min orientation and training session
- Tour Guide
- Segway rental
- Ponchos, in case of rain
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience