Campo de' Fiori and Travestere Roman food tour
- Visit the famous Campo de Fiori Market, stroll around the Eternal City
- Taste some of the best local food: pizza bianca with mortadella, pecorino and salame
- Discover the Jewish ghetto and have a gelato in Travestere
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its famous squares, narrow streets and beautiful monuments with an authentic Roman foodie and dive into the Italian food traditions! This tour wouldn’t be complete without some fantastic tastings in some of the city’s best restaurants, trattorie and markets. This lovely stroll will allow you to discover first hand the secrets of the world-renowned Italian cuisine.
Groups of fewer than 15 people will be led by a local expert food connoisseur, who will take you through a number of Rome areas to visit the most famous food markets, groceries, coffee shops, gelaterias, and restaurants in town. Taste some of the delicious food and wines for which the city is famous, including pizza bianca, mortadella and ice cream.
From fried codfish in the Jewish ghetto to spices and vegetables in Campo de Fiori, ignite your senses and burn some calories at the same time while enjoying the beautiful Italian background.
The personalized commentary from your foodie guide will include an overview of Italian culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour, and an introduction to selected specialties found in the main shops. Learn how to order food in Rome and where to find the best food in town.
- Rome walking tour
- Foodie local guides
- Lunch and drinks (as per program)
- Optional Gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Pick-up from hotel
Piazza Farnese, 67, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- The tour departs from Piazza Farnese corner of Via dei Baullari 106, side of "Farnese Cafè" at the newspaper stand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
- The tour requires some walking (3.5 km), we recommend to wear comfortable shoes and be ready rain or shine
- If you'd have any food requirements (allergies, or intolerances), please contact the agency in order to inform us at least one day before departure)
- This tour could be customized for Vegetarians
- The tour is available both in the morning and in the afternoon with the only difference that the market closes at 4.00pm and won’t be available for the afternoon tour. If you want to visit the famous Campo de Fiori market, you will want to book the morning tour
Tour in English:
- Tuesday to Sunday at 10.00am and 4.30pm
- Monday at 10.00am, 4.30pm and 6.00pm
Tour in German:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 10.30am
Feel like a local as an Italian chef welcomes you to a private Roman apartment, teaching you how to ...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Rome, attend the show cooking and discover the flavor...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Within this Rome Gourmet food tour through the streets of Trastevere, you'll discover the flavors of...
Leave Rome in the morning and get ready to reach the Roman countryside. Once in Borgo, a medieval vi...
Enjoy an authentic 3-course dinner including Roman-style pasta, fried seasonal specialties and grand...
Get to know the Eternal City through its fascinating culinary heritage: you'll enjoy an itinerant di...
Enjoy a tour through Piazza Navona, one of the most beautiful squares of Rome; reach the Pantheon an...
#*Visite nocturne - Piazza di Spagna & la Fontaine de Trevi*___________________________________##Tar...
Disfruta del Parque Arqueológico más visitado del mundo, paseando por el Coliseo, el Palatino y el F...