Campo de' Fiori and Travestere Roman food tour
- Visit the famous Campo de Fiori Market, stroll around the Eternal City
- Taste some of the best local food: pizza bianca with mortadella, pecorino and salame
- Discover the Jewish ghetto and have a gelato in Travestere
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its famous squares, narrow streets and beautiful monuments with an authentic Roman Foodie and dive into the Italian food traditions! This tour wouldn’t be complete without some fantastic tastings in some of the city’s best restaurants, trattorie and markets. This lovely stroll will allow you to discover first hand the secrets of the world-renowned Italian cuisine.
Groups of fewer than 15 people will be led by a local expert food connoisseur, who will take you through a number of Rome areas to visit the most famous food markets, groceries, coffee shops, gelaterias, and restaurants in town. Taste some of the delicious food and wines for which the city is famous, including pizza bianca, mortadella and ice cream.
From fried cod fish in the Jewish ghetto to spices and vegetables in Campo de Fiori, ignite your senses and burn some calories at the same time while enjoying the beautiful Italian background.
The personalized commentary from your foodie guide will include an overview of Italian culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour, and an introduction to selected specialties found in the main shops. Learn how to order food in Rome and where to find the best food in town.
- Rome Walking Tour
- Foodie local guides
- Lunch with Beverages (as per program)
- Optional Gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Pick up from hotel/transport
Piazza Farnese, 67, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- The tour departs from Piazza Farnese corner of Via dei Baullari 106, side of "Farnese Cafè" at the newspaper stand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in
- The tour requires some walking (3.5 Km), we recommend to wear comfortable shoes and be ready rain or shine
- If you'd have any food requirements (allergies, or intolerances), please contact the agency in order to inform us at least one day before departure)
- This tour could be customized for Vegetarians
- The tour is available both in the morning and in the afternoon with the only difference that the market closes at 4:00 pm and won’t be available for the afternoon tour. If you want to visit the famous Campo de Fiori market, you will want to book the morning tour.
Tour in English:
- Tuesday to Sunday at 10:00 am and 4:30 pm
- Monday at 10:00 am, 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm
Tour in German:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 10:30 am
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Enjoy the genuine Roman lifestyle during an experience dedicated to traditional food and wine, beaut...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Rome, attend the show cooking and discover the flavor...
Join on a food and wine tour of the elegant and popular Vatican neighborhood. This is the perfect ex...
Within this Rome Gourmet food tour through the streets of Trastevere, you will discover the flavours...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Take part to an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
INGRESSO SEM FILA - CARRO DISPONÍVEL 4 HORAS - GUIA EM PORTUGUÊS A Roma Antiga tem mais para oferece...