Complete tour of Rome with luxury transfers, Vatican, Colosseum, and fountains
- Explore all of Rome's most iconic attractions in a single day and discover the fascinating history of the Eternal City
- Avoid the hassles of driving or navigating public transportation and relax in a private car
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch in a typical Roman restaurant right in the middle of the city center
If you don't have a lot of time to spend in Rome but you still want to explore all Rome’s main attractions, this tour is perfect for you: you'll avoid the hassles of driving or navigating public transportation and relax in a private car. Your tour starts and ends in your centrally located hotel with pick up and drop off.
In the course of your day, you'll get to discover the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill thanks to a guided tour, as well as the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and Basilica. In the course of your experience, you'll also have the chance to discover all the main squares and fountains of the Eternal City's center: Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Navona Square and more. Halfway through the tour, you'll enjoy a delicious typical lunch in a local restaurant close to either the Colosseum or the Vatican. At the end of the day, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel or wherever your wish inside the city center.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Transfers between the sights
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food
- Children (5-17): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. There might be other information the tour operator might need to communicate, such as slight variations in pick up time (e.g.: 8:00 am instead of 8:15 am ). We ask you, therefore to include in the email you'll send a mobile phone number, preferably with WhatsApp system, to be sure they can contact you at any time
- If you're traveling with kids between the ages of 5 and 17, please select the "Family Tour" option when booking
- The guide will take care of all admission formalities
- Please note that the tour does not always start with the Colosseum: the itinerary depends on tickets' availabilities, on the site's variations in opening times and other variants
- Kindly, wait in the lobby of your hotel (and inform the concierge you are waiting for the driver) or in the street in front of the civic number of your apartment
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you
- Big bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed; small bags and backpacks and foldable umbrellas are allowed
- Please make sure that your knees shoulders are covered (a scarf is OK) inside the Sistine and the Basilica
- Guides cannot skip metal detectors checks
- St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel might close without previous notice. In this case, we are unable to organize the tour in a different way. We will explain the Basilica from St. Peter's Square
- From Monday to Saturday: pick up at 8:15 am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...