Pasta and tiramisù cooking class in Rome
- Choose the perfect experience for you: group or private classes available
- Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class with a professional Roman chef
- Learn how to make fresh raviolii, cacio e pepe and tiramisù
- Receive recipe consultation for two years
Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class on your trip in the Eternal City and learn the secrets of the Italian kitchen from an authentic Roman chef. Relive all the Italian sensations, tastes and smells from your vacation with friends when you return home.
Choose the perfect experience for you! Select a group cooking class, and meet fellow travellers from around the world. Book a personal one-on-one activity for only you, your friends and family with a private class. Or create an exciting team building outing with a private large group class for 11 to 25 people.
This cooking class features a real cooking facility with 16 stations and cooktops. Every participant will have the ability to work individually, while creating your very own meal including fresh pasta and a desert, that you will devour following your class.
Upon entering the kitchen you will be welcomed into a warm Italian atmosphere with a glass of prosecco in hand and pizza aperitif, as you are introduced to the cooking itinerary. Put on your complimentary chefs hat and apron and follow along with a professional, completing step by step instructions to make fresh raviolii, cacio e pepe and tiramisù.
This unique experience does not end in Rome! After your class you will receive at home customer service for the next two years with a video recipe for spaghetti carbonara sent to your email and consultation offered by your chef, for the next two years.
- Individual work stations at a unique ground level facility
- Fresh cooking ingredients
- 3-hours training with a professional chef
- Complimentary chefs hat and apron
- Prosecco and pizza aperitif
- Water and wine
- Video of your class
- Recipe consultation for 2 years
- Children (aged 10-14)
Viale Carlo Felice, 25, 00185 Roma RM, Italia
Meet at the One Day Chef cooking facilites on the ground floor.
- Group class is available for up to 16 people
- Private small group class is available for up to 8 people
- Private large group class is available for 11 to 25 people. For booking this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children must be at least 10 years old to cook in the kitchen
- Mondays to Fridays at 11.00am and 4.00am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...