Venice private tour with skip-the-line St. Mark's Basilica
- See the picturesque streets near the Rialto Bridge and learn about its history and reconstructions
- Walk around the beautiful St. Mark's Square and spot the Byzantine sights
- Enter the stunning St. Mark's Basilica with you skip-the-line ticket and enjoy no queues
- Visit some of the little squares ('campi') and see some of the traditional bars ('bacari')
Get ready for a great overview of Venice. Travel through the history of one of the world's most beautiful cities. On this tour led by an expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monuments of Venice along with exploring some hidden paths as well.
Experience the incomparable beauty of St. Mark's Square and use your skip-the-line ticket to enjoy priority entrance to the majestic basilica. Learn more about the Republic of Venice and how it became dominant in the past, and explore the history of the city. Did you know that Venice was originally built on a group of 117 small islands that were separated by canals?
Stroll the elegant area surrounding the Rialto Bridge and learn how it was a busy crossing point in commercial life, always crawling with local and foreign merchants. The Rialto is still the pulsing center of shops and commercial life in Venice, as well as home to the picturesque food and fish markets of the city.
Prepare to take some amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district) with its beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers, and bridges.
- Expert tour guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to St. Mark's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
Piazza San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia
Meet your guide between the two big columns in the square "Colonne di San Marco" and "San Todaro".
- Your visit inside St. Mark's Basilica will not be guided
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- This private tour runs every day except for Sunday
- Starting times: 9.00am; 10.00am; 3.00pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara presents a spectacular show dedicated to bot...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...