Munich haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Munich
- Discover the most haunted streets and buildings in the city
- Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live there
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Explore the most frightful places in Munich, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders and menacing ghouls.
Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
There is a spirit haunting the streets of Munich. Flickering lights, chilling winds and tempting whispers from the darkness - everyone is avoiding the streets in fear. You are an apprentice to a famous ghosthunter who was tasked with finding a way to banish this evil spirit back to the underworld. But he has gone missing, leaving you all alone.
During your quest you will see:
- BREE München Theatinerhof
- Justus von Liebig
- St. Peter's Church
- New Town Hall (Neus Rathaus)
- Residenzstrasse 1
- Access to the quest inside the Questo travel app
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Odeonspl. 1, 80539 München, Germany
Begin your tour at Odeonsplatz U-Bahn (Hofgarten).
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of about 3km
- Puzzle typically takes 1 hours 30 minutes to solve (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and German
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...
Jump on board of the Hop-on hop-off bus to explore Munich and its most interesting sights. From the ...