Neuschwanstein, Linderhof and Oberammergau excursion from Munich
- Discover the magic of Neuschwanstein and get a guided tour of Linderhof
- Stop for a visit and time to explore the charming village of Oberammergau
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Both castles testify the vision of Bavaria’s fairytale King. Wander through the scenic German countryside on your way to the legendary extravagance of the German castles. Known for their elaborate construction and world-famous architecture, these two extraordinary structures were conceived by the Swan King’s imagination and made into reality. You’ll soon find out why many believe Neuschwanstein inspired Disney’s storybook castles: get ready to feel like you’re living a real-life fairy tale!
Leaving from Munich, you’ll first visit Linderhof Castle, a French rococo-style castle inspired by Versailles itself and surrounded by immaculately cared for gardens. A quick shopping and photo stop in the charming village of Oberammergau will recharge your batteries for the second half of your day. You’ll arrive at the idyllic Neuschwanstein Castle around 1:00 PM, where you’ll be free to enjoy approximately 4 hours of castle exploration.
8:30am - Depart from Munich
9:45am - Arrive at Linderhof Castle for guided tour
10:45am - Depart from Linderhof Castle
11:15am - Arrive at Oberammergau
11:45am - Depart from Oberammergau
1:00pm - Arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle
4:30pm - Depart from Neuschwanstein Castle
6:30pm - Arrive back in Munich
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live Castle tour guides
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fee for both Castles (€ 27)
- Optional gratuities
- Children: 0 - 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced.
- Students and young people 15 - 26: reduced.
Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Departure point: Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich
- Important Note: due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport or a EU residency ID-Card with them before and during the tour.
- Departures: daily at 08:30 am
- Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure
- Days off: January 1st, February 17th, December 24th, 25th, and 31st
Experience a truly royal day! Savor the comfort and pleasure of traveling in a small group on board ...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
This sightseeing tour is perfect for travellers with a limited amount of time. It will take you to t...
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Join this entertaining and informative walking tour in English through the heart of Munich's beautif...
Ginspiration in der KücheLassen Sie sich überraschen was der GIN so alles kannDie Aromavielfalt ist ...
Der Kochkurs zum Buch:Yoga Kitchen bedeutet Ernährung für Körper, Geist und Seele. Yoga ist eine gan...